1. Our Vision:
A future where essential health care for companion animals is accessible to all.
2. Our Mission:
We're a registered Alberta charity dedicated to increasing the accessibility of essential veterinary care for qualified owners of companion animals throughout province
To achieve this, our activities will be:
- Provide financial support for essential veterinary treatment of companion animals in the care of individuals of low income or with qualified financial need.
- Promote animal welfare by providing education and information to the public about the care of their companion animals.
3. Our Values:
These serve as guidelines for our conduct and decisions as we work toward our vision.
- Service — our focus is on those that we serve, and we strive for excellence through continuous improvement and evaluation.
- Caring — we are committed to serving with empathy, compassion, and understanding.
- Respect — we are committed to serving with consideration and respect.
- Responsiveness — we strive to be accessible, flexible, transparent, and to demonstrate a sense of urgency in our resolve and decision making.
- Integrity — we are committed to act in an ethical, honest manner.
- Accountability — we are committed to achieving, measuring, and reporting our activities, and to using donor dollars wisely.
- Collaboration — we are committed to effective partnerships with our stakeholders and cooperation with other organizations toensure that our efforts are complementary rather than competing with theirs.
Tails of Help has released the first ever edition of the Annual Report for the charity. The Tails of Help Annual Report 2015 is a good update for our generous donors and sponsors about the achievements and progress we have made this year, and provides a strong overview of the organization's activities and milestones reached during 2015.