Tails of Help - Prize draw!
Tails of Help are holding prize draws at various events during the year.
To be eligible, all that is required is that you are a resident of Alberta, over 18 years of age, complete the Prize Draw Registration Form here below, and agree to the "Terms for participating in the prize draw" as noted at the top of the form.
Tails of Help staff and board members, and their families, are not eligible for draw prizes.
prize draw Registration Form
Terms for participating in the prize draw:
- *All marked fields are required to be eligible for main prize draw.
- Anyone entering main prize draw must be over age 18, and a resident of Alberta.
- Incomplete forms, and entries for anyone under 18 years, will be eligible for any secondary prize draw.
- Staff and board members of Tails of Help, and their families, are not eligible for prize draws.
- By providing your contact information, you agree to receive information from Tails of Help via email or mail such as prize draw results, success stories about pets we have helped save, newsletters, events or fundraising campaigns.
- You will be able to unsubscribe or opt out at any time.
- Limit 1 prize ballot for each email address.
Fundraising events will be held this year in Edmonton, Calgary, Northern Alberta, Central Alberta, and Southern Alberta. If this interests you, either as a volunteer or a lead coordinator, and/or you know someone who would love to give us a hand in either of these roles, please let us know by using the registration form on our Volunteer page.
Click here to download > Volunteer Information PowerPoint file